Today’s Friday Five are served with fashionable news, fair fashion tips and a sweet recipe idea for the weekend 😉
- Corinna, the blogger behind Kissen und Karma, has been posting some great articles in her series #FastFashionFasting since Ash Wednesday. Find out more about her tips for transitioning to ethical fashion, how to judge eco-seals and what fair fashion blogs to follow.
- Since we’re talking about good advice: Amina from Stellamina has written not one but two posts about ethical jewelry and what to consider before adding new bling to your collection. Check them out!
- Maybe you’ve heard about Myrka Studios through their vegan glove collaboration with Noveaux Mag last autumn. Today they’ve launched their Startnext campaign to promote their first capsule collection. Find all details here.
- Berlin winter has been long and grey – in honor of the first signs of spring fair fashion label j.jackman offers 20% off on their whole collection this weekend. Maybe you’ll find your favorite spring piece?
- Oh, I’ve also got a little treat for you: Justine showed her baking skills again and the outcome looks delicious! You’ll find the recipe for vegan chocolate brownies with cashew cream cheese frosting over on her blog 😉
Have a great weekend <3