Long time no see – but today I’m happy to treat you to a new episode of my Friday Five. Let’s talk about vegan leather alternatives, sustainable moving boxes, a video from Berlin Fashion Week, the ultimate capsule wardrobe and a guide for tidying up…
- 2017 has been around for a couple of days but it’s never too late for a new year’s decluttering session. Andrea from Seasons + Salt has some tips for you on how to be successful on your mission.
- I’ve been a little lazy this fashion week and failed to discover anything beyond the fair fashion labels I already know. Luckily blogger colleague Mirjam from MyGreenStyle has introduced me to P.i.C., a label that has developed a pretty cool eight-piece-capsule wardrobe that is interchangeable. Have a look!
- Vloggers Yannick and Oliver of Rethinknation have captured some moments from the latest fashion week (without even being there). I’ve been filming a little for the video as well – see it here (it’s in German).
- Do you remember my post about vegan leather alternatives? It’s great to see that there’s more and more options available that are not only vegan but eco-friendly as well. Bourgeois Boheme has incorporated Pinatex into its latest collection – have a peak at Savant Magazine.
- Good news: Marcus from Viertel⧵Vor has discovered a moving company with a great idea: At Turtlebox you can rent stable moving boxes for a small amount of money that are picked up by the company after you’re done. The boxes can be used again and again – somehow this reminds me of the rentable christmas trees in France. More of that, please!
That’s it. Have a great weekend!